Commercial Property Appraiser Careers
Our organization is about service… Ultimately, all of our clients are people; therefore,
we seek team members with excellent communication skills as well as highly proficient
analytical skills. We are passionate about helping our clients make the best possible
real property decisions.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions.
- December Graduate
We are a full-service commercial real estate appraisal and consulting firm that
completes valuation assignments throughout Texas with most work being in the D/FW
market. We are accepting applications for both trainees and licensed appraisers.
Four year degree in finance, accounting, real estate or similar is required. Must
be highly proficient in Word and Excel. Our work environment is very positive, fast-paced
Download PDF Here.
- Appraiser Trainee / State Certified Appraiser
- Four year degree in business, finance, or accounting.
- Experience in commercial property analysis.
- Texas Appraiser Trainee or State Certified Appraiser license a plus.
- Ambitious work ethic with ability to learn independently.
- Highly competent with word, excel, ARGUS if possible.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Accountant / Office Manager
- Minimum five years experience in accounting / office management (Quickbooks).
- Highly detailed and organized personality.
- Excellent communication skills and desire to serve clients.
- Professional office presence.
Please send resumes to email@example.com